The LearnLaunch Across Boundaries conference, now in it’s 6th year, brings together a community interested in driving innovation to transform learning and increase achievement using digital technologies. Educators, education administrators, entrepreneurs, investors, education companies, and technology innovators are all part of the community attending this yearly event.
Entrepreneurs, educators, education administrators, investors, developers, students, and industry experts who are interested in the future and current state of educational technology in early education, K-12 education, higher education or continuing education should attend.
Participants will explore:
- The potential of technology to improve education
- The impact of digital learning
- Hurdles, challenges, best practices, and stories related to moving from a traditional classroom to a digitized environment
- Market and investment trends in education technology
- The challenges of implementing edtech in various educational settings
- Best practices for developing and building a successful edtech company
- Current policies and practices affecting edtech
Registration costs include:
- Registration to attend the conference
- Morning tea or coffee, break snacks, and lunch each day
- Free download of the conference app
- A networking reception
- Certificate of participation (for educators)