Do you have enormous passion around addressing a social issue or providing services to an underserved group of people? Do you have a great idea on how to address social issues in a way that you have not seen before? Do you want to start a non-profit so that you can put your good ideas to work?
We will provide information on starting and running a 501(c)(3), including:
- Registration requirements
- Getting state and federal approval
- Pros and cons of incorporating
- Filing your articles of incorporation
- Creating by-laws
- Licenses and Insurance Fundraising