Dudley Square Main Streets is proud to host the 6th Annual Women-Owned Business Networking Breakfast. This year’s theme is “The Power of Networking.” Learn how to grow your business by collaborating with other wormen in busness. Practice presenting yourself.
Brent Harding, Professional Development Trainer and Business Coach
- Identify 3 things to do before networking
- Learn tips on how to network to gain business
- Discover and practice the keys to presenting yourself not just your business
- Connect with people and services to support your business and their business
Who should attend
- Women in business, starting a business or considering a business
- People who want to meet and support local women-owned businesses
- Women who want to collaborate to grow your business
** Bring your business cards for networking
** Post your business on the Dudley Square Networking Board at the Event.
Breakfast catered by Soleil Restaurant, a new business in in Dudley Square at 2306 Washington Street.
Tickets are $15 and registration is required. Register here