Approaching investors for the first time is a daunting exercise for any startup, regardless of whether you’re raising venture capital, approaching angels or still trying to figure out where to get started.
One of the toughest parts of developing a pitch is getting the balance right between too much information and not enough. There is no need to make your task even harder by making common mistakes that investors see every day.
- What do investors look for? What’s the mindset behind their investment decisions?
- How should an entrepreneur get the attention of Investors?
- What should a startup have in place in order to impress investors and make them want to commit?
- How does an entrepreneur know whether to pursue VC funding, investment from an angel, or crowdfunding?
- Learn these things and more + get your questions answered
6:00 pm - Sign in and Networking
6:30-8:00 pm - Panel Discussion
8:00 pm – Networking & Refreshments